Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you know mayor davies of dating 18-60s?

hi i was wondering if there are any women who have met this guy mayor davies gm19slegacy or mayor012006 of 18-60s dating he comes across very nice and says he is american i am onto him as he has been asking for money by moneygram and western union he pretends he loves you and wants to settle down and come over he will contact you by email and mobile but he is supposed to be a american and he sounds nigerian i have given details of where i am but concerned over the fact that he thinks i have sent money and he wants to come over but i think he is a scammer because he demands money and if i dont give he gets abusive in his mannerism with me anybody been a victim like me i reported this to the dating website but they have took no notice i have took my details of there but he is still on there and is still in contact with me which has been over 2 months i want to report this but dont know where and also would like to know if there are victims like me who can help me

No comments:

Post a Comment