Monday, August 15, 2011

DID I LOSE HIM for gooood??

seeing this guy for about 3 months and i finally asked him what i was to him and he told me that he loves having me around and respects me and likes me..but he said he wasnt in a rush to get back into a relationship..he said hes been screwed over by girls his whole life and he wants to take things slow and get his life back on track..i completely respect that and i would never pressure him cuz hes a good guy..he never tried to push himself on me...he would always ask if he could hold my hand or touch me in places.very respectful..i love having in my life even if it is just friends for now..but i went abit crazy last night and i started getting mad at him nd telling him hes a player because he shoul have told me this before..he said he wanted to keep me in his life because one day he would be ready..but he got mad cuz i was insulting him and just told me to **** off...

No comments:

Post a Comment