Monday, August 15, 2011

Will my ex ever come back to me?

I've single handedly ruined the only good relationship I've ever had. Me and my ex girlfriend have a beautiful 3 month old daughter together and I desperately want to get back together. We were together a year and a half before she got pregnant and things were great before. I don't trust women because every woman I've given my heart to has broken it. I got married at 18 to my first love and we were married 4 years. She had 2 children that I believed were mine until she told me when they were around 3 and 1 that she had been cheating throughout our marriage and was leaving me for another man. I was devastated. DNA proved they weren't my kids and she divorced me and married the prick she was cheating with. I did everything for those kids, loved them with everything that was inside of me. Cheating is one thing, lying about having someone's child is another kind of low. A couple years go by and I decide to get back out there, that's when I met my second wife. We were together a total of 5 years. She decided to have a one night stand when one had 1 stupid argument and got pregnant. I wasn't going through all that crap again so I divorced her (her daughter turned out not to be mine). I told myself I've never getting married again, I mean, I was 29 divorced twice, lied to countless times. 4 years went by before I met my first ex girlfriend. We dated 2 years before she got pregnant but I was pretty paranoid throughout our relationship, so in a way, I pushed her to cheat and we ended breaking up when I found out her baby wasn't mine. I swore off women after that for 6 years before I met her. I didn't trust my ex when she said we're having a baby because of my history so I left her before she could hurt me. I was around during the pregnancy and everything but I gave her a pretty hard time about giving me a DNA test. I never told her about my ex's so she was completely in the dark about my past before 2 months ago and now she despises me. I love her, but have a lot of issues and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to resolve those issues including counseling which I'm currently seeking. She told me she's not sure if she wants to be with me and that she needs some time to think about us. I take full responsibility for the way things are now. I should have been honest with her from the beginning and I should have trusted her but do you think she'll ever forgive me? I really really love her and our child with everything I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment