Monday, August 15, 2011

Size matters?

Yep. You're right. My first boyfriend had a that poked out above the top of his waistband when he got arroused. There was this guy I knew before him that I went to boarding school with who I was madly in love with. He invited me to come stay with him and his parents and when we started fooling around, I was shocked when I put my hand down there! His erect was the size of my pinky finger! Yes, size does matter in that respect. Now, had I not had the first boyfriend, and based on how niave' I was at the time, I wouldn't have known the difference and would have thought that the tiny was normal! If you want to know what you're getting into, look at the guys hands! My experience has taught me that you can tell how long, fat, short, thick, etc. the guys is by looking at his hands............... And yes, size does matter if you've slept around!

No comments:

Post a Comment