Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red Hand Cross walk ticket?

today after school i almost got a ticket for corssing on a school zone cross walk. the police must of been really pissed off at some other thing. cuz he was telling evey kind something negative. then i was a few feet on the street when the hand turned red and he told me "come here" and i was like what? cuz i didnt know he was talkin to me cuz there was other people crossing too.. then he blabed and crap about what i did wrong which wasnt my fault cuz i was already crossing the street on a crosswalk.. the light was still green for me anyways.. i dont understand. how much would this ticket of cost me in the state of california? i should of reported the police officer to my local police station. then too he parked his motocylce at a turn.. and some lady was trying to get by.. and the offer went to her and said what are you doing ur are gonna hit my bike the way ur parked like that.. and he asked for her lisense and all.. when the lady was just tryin to get through

No comments:

Post a Comment