Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How does your child waken you in the mornings?

I have put my 18mth old daughter into her own room and her own bed for the first time about a month ago and shes loving it! Theres been no problems yet and shes sleeping alot better in the bed than in her cot. I've always had a great bedtime routine in place and she goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps til... well im not actually sure!! I have woken a few times around 8am and shes still sleeping so i know shes sleeping the full 12 hrs but the thing is that when she does actually wake up she doesn't cry or moan or make any noise!! She just plays in her room until i come and get her. I feel so guilty as i've never been an early riser and now that my body is getting to lay on i don't wake til 9:30 but always before 10am i was wondering if this is ok because i feel so guilty thinking if she wakes at 9am she must be playing in her room alone for a good hour before i wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment