Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To psychologist out there...I am confused...pls help...?

i can say i'm a jealous wife...for a reason that i've caught my husband flirting with young ladies.i have a strong intuition whenever my husband cheats on me and i have my way to let him confess without asking him.one time he really did slept with a prostitute and got gonorrhea.i was very hurt that time but he always have ways to tame me and promised not to do it again.We have a very active life and we are both free to do anything to please each other.(Once a day or even twice aday)he is drunkard and likes to watch ographic films...til one day i told him to hire someone to please him in front of me,hoping that he'll got mad at me but to my dismay,he could do it if im in it.so we choose someone,even im pretty hurt inside but i was just telling to myself that maybe one day my husband will realize something and he will not hurt me anymore.i pretended that i was enjoying the lady but my main focus is my husband...although the lady tried her best to satisfy him,he could'nt come so finally we let her go.now my question is...how come i was able to tolerate somebody touching my husband with the fact that i am a jealous person.why my husband agree to have such horrible thing with me.how do you describe a person like me and my husband...i know its not a normal thing that's why i need your honest opinion.thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment