Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you think that the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement is a good idea?

This human mind is so powerful and can be directed at so many constructive things. This human life which necessarily possesses the human mind is precious, but it's clear nature is obscured by ignorance and grasping, isn't it? With this predicament in mind, what can you do but correct your own mistaken views about the true nature of reality? I will die, this is certain; when I will die, however, is not certain. What do I want to bring with me from this life? What can I bring with me from this life? If that is too challenging, what will I leave behind, since the earth and billions of other humans with enormous potential will still be there after I am gone? Maybe it is not obvious that I wish you would apply your intelligence to investigating the true nature of reality as it pertains to you, yourself, and then you would decide what movement to join and be a spokesperson for. The planet won't stop turning when you or I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment