Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How could I stop being attached to other guys?

Whenever a guy is being nice to me and hugs me and is close to me, then it makes me feel so emotionally attached to him. Even by simply touching my hand (skin-to-skin contact) will make me attached to a guy. That's how easily drawn I am to other guys. At night when I sleep, I would think about a guy 24/7, and I would imagine him cuddling next to me on my bed, wrapping his arms around me. And then I start to cry cuz he's not here. I just want him to be here with me. All I ever wanted was a guy to love me (as in a brotherly way) and to be there for me cuz I am so lonely all the time. I want a guy who could spend time with me, I want a guy who could play video games with me, I want a guy who could look at me into my eyes, I want a guy who could hug me all day and never let go ... that's how desperate I am for male affection ... it's really taking over my whole life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment