Monday, August 8, 2011

Crush problems can anyone give some gd advice?

hi, i'm currently in yr 11 and have been for about a month - there is ths boy in my cl, who started taking notice of me in yr 9 , allthe ody lnguage signs were there - i researchd it , which is pretty sad, he as had two girlfrineds still then but every now and then he show me the signs : stares etc . i n he liked me at on point coz i overheard his friends, he has asked about me before and his friends tell him to ask me out - i also overheard this , however there is one problem , he has know his ex for 4 years and flirts really badly right in frnt of me , in one cl, sh isnt normally in the cl , he is not tht consistant in the level of flirting with her , but there has alwys been ome consistant signs with me ,- if his friends are telling the truth he hasbeen crushing overme for 2 years, will he ask me out - our prom is in my , have i got a chance - i'm really tall and he is too ( i'm 5'11 and he is 6'1) his ex is small but she is all over him , she's really populr and i'm really shy - what should i do? - sorry tht this is so long , i dont nromally have qestions lie this..

No comments:

Post a Comment