Monday, August 8, 2011

What is wrong with males?

Write him a message. If this didn't turn you off (whether you liked him back or not) then I don't know what is wrong with you. That's horrible. Message him and act insulted because he kinda just insulted you. "No. I won't talk to you at school" .... be like "Excuse me? What's wrong with me that you wouldn't want to talk to me at school?" and ask him if he wanted to finish his sentence... because I'd surly want him to finish his sentence... like becauseeee....uhm(offline) DUH? WTH is right?? LMAO Girl only way to find out what his problem is is to write him on facebook (message or make it public and show how annoyed it made you by writing it on his wall, lol) OR confront him as soon as you see him at school about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment