Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If I knock down a wasp nest, will they come back?

I have a was problem. It's a small wasp nest that needs taking care of before it gets bigger. I want to burn it with but it's right beneath a roof made of very dry wood. I don't have a fire extinguisher and where I am living (another country right now) for some reason, they don't have any pesticides for this kind of bug. The nest is also in a very small secluded space, there's almost no room to maneuver. I find that the only options for me left are to knock it down and run inside at night and maybe wait for the next night to burn the nest n the floor. The question is, will they still be there inside the nest once it's knocked down? Is this a good idea? (doesn't sound like it to me, but I'm fresh out of options it seems) There nest is getting bigger by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment